Exclusive Paris Tour
3 days of Exclusive tour; discover Paris with luxury experiences. This Paris tour can be bespoke or you can also request an experience separately.
During this trip, you will discover Paris, Versailles by helicopter tour, experience Michelin-starred Chef, luxury shopping as Louis Vuitton and Cartier, and return to your country with a professional photo book, boat dinner.
Private Paris Tour
An English-speaking dedicated hostess welcomes you, or your client, at the airport in the International Arrivals Hall. They will have a board with your name on it. You will have priority access pass through the customs and get assistance from someone to carry your luggage.
A driver in a luxury minivan or mini-coach will lead you to your hotel
Check-in at the hotel. If you arrive from a long -flight We highly recommend you have a little rest to really enjoy the rest of your experiences. Or if you prefer not to lose a minute, prefer a free walk around the hotel to feel the city.
At 7 pm an English-speaking driver will pick up you for a night dinner in the Ducasse Boat.
In front of the Eiffel tower, you will board the boat for a gourmet cruise with the dinner that the most famous chef in the world, Alain Ducasse has created in perfect unison with the journey. As the beauty of the city becomes a feast for the eyes, the soul of Parisian cuisine comes to life on the plate.
Departure from Hotel 09:00
Paris city tour with your personal photographer to keep a memorable souvenir of your stay
An English-speaking driver-guide will pick up you at the time you prefer for a private city tour to discover the city. Paris is often named the city of light, through the eyes of a high professional photographer, you will admire the highlights of Paris.
You will discover the multifaceted of the city.
- The origin of Paris with Gallo-Roman Paris with the Arenas of Lutece. The medieval period with Notre Dame, the island of the city (Île de la Cité), and the Marais.
- The Saint Germain district and quartier du Luxembourg, a symbol of the Paris of culture; a district of the century of lights but also of poets and writers of the 19th and 20th centuries.
- The French Revolution with the Bastille district, the concierge, Place de la Concorde formerly called Place de la Révolution with its guillotine.
- The Haussmann Paris with his luxury shops and building in Champs Elysées, and around the Eiffel Tower
- Montmartre knows for The Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Paris and the famous Place du Tertre and Moulin rouge. Many painters including Pablo Picasso, Amedeo Modigliani, and Maurice Utrillo were living there
- and much more...
Lunch on your own with the recommendation of your guide or with a pre-reservation for one of the restaurants you would want to experiment with!
Louvre architecture history
Louvre Museum with a private guide
In the afternoon, your guide will let you dive into one of the most important art museums in the world: Le Louvre. with him, you will choose which part is the most interesting for you. Of course, if it's not your first time, you can see Mona Lisa, the Samothrace victory even if you can imagine how crowded it is. you will learn about the fortress that was before to be a museum, and possibly explore the Classical Antiquities wing, known for its stunning collection of Egyptian artifacts and awe-inspiring Greek and Roman sculptures, the Denon Wing, the grand galleries of Italian painting, including masterpieces by Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, and Veronese, French Neoclassicism Masters, led by Jacques-Louis David, and Romanticism, spearheaded by Théodore Gericault and Eugène Delacroix.
On 73,000 m² you can choose from 35,000 Western works of art from the Middle Ages to 1848, as well as the art of the ancient civilizations that preceded and influenced them. Your guide will be the key to make your visit the best experience for you!
Return to the hotel - Rest before dinner
Vip table at one of the famous cabaret
Choose one of the cabarets you would enjoy having dinner in. We will book a VIP table for you:
- Moulin rouge
- Crazy horse (with dinner at the Fouquet's)
Another option could be to have dinner in a star Michelin restaurant before going to the show!
Departure from Hotel 09:00
Paris Versailles Helicopter Tour
Versailles Palace and Restaurant Trianon Palace
Let’s board an Airbus H135 helicopter, and discover the west side of Paris from the sky.
25 minutes flight over Paris, Parc des Princes, Bois de Boulogne, the Longchamp hippodrome, the Saint-Cloud park, on top of Château de Versailles and the Roi Soleil’s gardens.
Behind the Château de Versailles, the helicopter will land at Saint-Cyr l’Ecole (Near Versailles Castle).
A driver will pick up you to drive to Chateau de Versailles; there you will have a private guided tour of the Castle followed by a lunch at the Trianon Palace
optional a picnic in the park, a bicycle tour
Your driver will return you to St. Cyr L’Ecole for the way back to Paris over the Seine is amazing with a breath-taking view of Trocadero, Tour Montparnasse and of course a stunning view of the famous Eiffel Tower…
Let's try an Opera show in Opera Garnier, Opera Bastille, or Opera royal of Versailles
Depending on your journey dates, we will propose you a show with a VIP cocktail
Price per person all taxes included from 2100 euros (2285$)
- Concierge assistance based in France during all your stay
- Return Airport Transfer
- Breakfast Angelina café
- Ducasse boat dinner or equivalent
- Paris city tour with English driver-guide and photograph
- Guide and entrance fee for Louvre Museum
- Cabaret dinner show Moulin Rouge, Lido or Crazy Horse
- Helicopter tour, lunch at Trianon palace, guided visit of Versailles, entrance fee and transfers
- Opera Tickets
- lunch and dinner were not mentioned
- optional picnic, bike tour