France luxury tour is a trademark of france Minibus which is a Private company with a share capital of 10000 Euros. Its registered office is situate 209 rue du Menil 92600 Asnières sur Seine, France. It is registered as a limited liability company with the Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés de Nanterre under Company Registration Number FR B 794 999 722
– Professional Liability Insurance France: Policy n° 2210617B, held with MMA France.
– Transportation license : evtc 092 13 0286
All Rates tour are available on web site or could be send by email . Its depends on the type of vehicle and the number of person .
Child rates is applicable for all person under 11years old .
By e.mail : email@example.com Website: www.cabservice-prestige.com
Cancellation policy :
Cancellation costs for transfer & point to point transportation :
– for Cancellation before 12 hours no charge
– for Cancellation between 12h and 2 h before departure time 20 %
– for Cancellation 2h before departure time 100% charge
For Others Services :
* Cancellation more than 7 calendar days before the service begins:
You will be charged a 5% cancellation fee.
* Cancellation between 7 and 3 calendar days before the service begins:
You will be charged a 10% cancellation fee.
* NO REFUND if cancelled within 72 HOURS of A TOUR
You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
We accept payment by Visa, Amex, Mastercard, bank transfer in Euros or in Dollars , paypal in all currency. A prepayment or guarantee by Credit card is require before the beginning of any services.
In accordance with the law, the passengers in our vehicles are guaranteed for an unlimited amount, against all accidents, within the limits of liability of the carrier. The guarantee limit hold luggage is 150 euros per passenger. Each loss, theft or damage must be declare to the driver . the hand luggage are under your entire responsability. Luggage whose value is greater than this amount should be subject to prior notification. Police Number MMA : 119004587
n costs for motorcoach tours
The terms and conditions are subject to french law.